Home to the renowned Stanford University and some of the sharpest minds in the nation, Palo Alto is a fun, enriching place to live or visit. There are mind-enriching activities, like visiting the Googleplex or the Computer History Museum, as well as outdoor options like Baylands Nature Preserve or a night at the stunning seven-acre Dina’s Garden Hotel. There are plenty of ways to stay busy and entertained in Palo Alto, and whether you live here or are just passing through, you will no doubt enjoy every day in this brilliant city!
Full of innovators, residents are often forward-thinkers and ahead of the curve on trends, which explains why CBD is so popular with locals. Since the hemp-derived compound cannabidiol (CBD) became legal in 2018, consumers rushed to buy CBD in Palo Alto, CA. The all-natural, non-addictive, non-psychoactive compound helps to promote a sense of calmness and peace of mind – something lovers of academia deeply appreciate.
If CBD is still new to you, you may be curious why your friends and family love it so much. Before taking the leap and trying CBD for yourself, it’s best to fully understand exactly what it is, the types of products that exist, and how to distinguish a high-quality product and a trusted retailer from a generic, mediocre one.
First, cannabidiol (CBD) is one of dozens of similarly structured compounds known as cannabinoids. These molecules are extracted from full-grown hemp plants, purified into a robust extract, and used in a wide variety of wellness products. Hemp-derived CBD is federally legal, as long as the product contains no more than .3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). THC is an ingredient well known for producing mind-altering side effects, and .3% is such a minuscule amount that it is unable to have that effect, making CBD completely non-psychoactive.
Because CBD is federally legal, does not leave consumers with any euphoric side effects, and is 100% derived from plants, it has become a highly sought-after ingredient by individuals who prefer holistic, natural solutions.
CBD is an incredibly versatile ingredient, so there are many types of products to choose from, depending on your personal needs and preferences.
You can find topical products that you apply directly to your skin, like:
- CBD Body Balm
- CBD Gel Roller
- CBD skin care products (e.g., Hydrating Face Pearls or Face Masks)
There is also a wide range of orally-administered products, such as:
- CBD Softgels
- CBD Multivitamin Gummies
- CBD Oral Drops
We recommend stopping by a CBD sample bar (like the one Pharmstrong™ offers in Breckenridge, Colorado) to see which type of product you like best. Once you identify your favorites, you may consider combining orally-administered and topically-administered products for the most well-rounded CBD experience possible!
Five Signs of a Trustworthy CBD Retailer
With so many products to choose from, it can be challenging to distinguish a quality brand from a mediocre one. When it comes to your wellness products, you should never risk consuming or applying an unhealthy, unsafe product, so finding a credible brand is key.
Here are five signs of a trustworthy retailer, which can help make shopping for premium CBD products much easier for you.
- They offer consumers a user-friendly, resource-filled website. In this digital age, all retailers should have a website. Honest, transparent companies will use their website as a platform to deliver every bit of information you need to make a well-informed wellness decision. They should tell you all about their process – from where their hemp is grown to how they extract and purify the compounds that go into your products. You should find detailed descriptions of everything they sell so you can research the ingredients, and you should easily find answers to everyday CBD questions. When it comes to your health and wellness, the brand you trust should have nothing to hide from you; so an informative, easy to navigate website is important.
- They are committed to superior practices and scientifically-advanced processes at every step. Cutting corners at any step in the process, from farming to production, could result in a subpar final product. Exceptional quality CBD products start with American-grown hemp, fostered under strict conditions in healthy, U.S. soil – not hemp from overseas. Expert farmers should then harvest the healthy, prolific plants at the perfect time to preserve every beneficial compound. Then, the plants should undergo precise, scientifically-advanced extraction, distillation, and purification to create a robust hemp extract. Premier brands like Pharmstrong™ take the additional step of using nanoemulsion technology – an innovative technique to reduce the size of the CBD particles in softgels and balms for maximum bioavailability, making products more than ten times more absorbable than generic, unrefined competing products.
- They should always utilize an independent third-party lab to batch-test their products. It is easy to make empty promises on a pretty label, but a reputable retailer will prove those claims with third-party lab reports. These reports are very important because they can show you exactly what is in your bottle, and exactly what’s not, too. Many research studies have shown that some retailers sell products that do not match the label, and this can be dangerous and misleading. Third-party lab reports reveal every trace that’s in the bottle, so you never have to wonder if the label is accurate. You can see how much CBD is in each dose, and verify that unwanted ingredients like metals, pesticides, and molds are not present. If you purchased a broad-spectrum CBD product, you can also verify that your product is indeed THC-free.
- They provide numerous high-quality, broad-spectrum, Verified Pure Premium Grade™ CBD products to choose from. Exclusive retailers will have a wide inventory of cutting-edge products for you to choose from, and all of those products will be of exceptional quality. Verified Pure Premium Grade™ is a classification given to products of the highest purity and potency, so you can trust that your products meet the highest industry standards. Broad-spectrum products contain a rich blend of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract, so you can enjoy maximum benefits without the presence of THC. Look for brands like Pharmstrong™ who constantly expand their inventory with innovative products, like CBD Multivitamin Gummy Drops and CBD luxury skincare products, like Hydrating Face Pearls and a CBD Face Mask.
- They offer options and experiences you simply can’t get in other places. Superior wellness brands should be dedicated to enhancing everything about consumer experience. It’s not just about selling CBD. The entire experience is important. Retailers like Pharmstrong™ work hard to elevate one’s shopping experience by offering numerous ways to shop, including in-person in Breckenridge, Colorado; online; and over the phone. When you visit the Breckenridge, Colorado shop, you can experience the one-of-a-kind CBD sample bar that allows you to try several high-quality products before you buy them – something you can’t do with other retailers. They also offer intelligently-paired CBD Kits so you don’t have to struggle with product-pairing when you want to maximize your wellness experience.
These are some of the easiest ways to identify a premium CBD brand. Instead of spending time searching, when you want to buy CBD in Palo Alto, CA, do yourself a favor and shop with Pharmstrong™.
Pharmstrong™: Pure + Potent CBD
At Pharmstrong™, we meet and exceed all of the above criteria for a trustworthy brand, and we have earned a spotless reputation in the CBD and wellness community because of our Pure + Potent CBD products. We are dedicated to providing a superior wellness experience to our family of customers.
Our knowledgeable customer service team is always here to answer any questions or provide a one-on-one product recommendation, ensuring you have the utmost support as you start on your path toward a more vibrant, enjoyable life. Contact us today to get started. We look forward to helping you feel your best each day!