The Pharmstrong Process
The Process Model
At Pharmstrong™, we know that by adhering to strict controls, we yield the finest CBD products on the market. By following these precise guidelines, we can guarantee that all Pharmstrong™ products contain only scientifically formulated, premium-grade CBD.
STEP 1: FARMING
- Not all hemp is equal.
- Having farmed and harvested over 20 tons of hemp ourselves, we recognize and value the importance of producing pure, premium hemp.
- The foundation of a premium grade product is nutrient-rich soil, strong plant genetics, and meticulous organic, sustainable farming practices.
- Our due diligence process ensures that we and our elected partners meet these standards.
STEP 2: HARVEST AND PREPARATION
- Plants are harvested, properly dried, shucked and then milled.
- Stalk fiber and seeds, if any, are removed from the plant.
STEP 3: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRACTION AND DISTILLATION
- Our proprietary hemp extraction process preserves vital cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
- Cannabinoid compounds are separated from the plant biomass.
- Unwanted compounds are removed.
- THC is removed from the oil using a proprietary extraction process. This advanced process is expensive but ensures a superior, THC free product.
STEP 4: TRANSPARENT PURITY TESTING
- Each product is third-party tested to determine that solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, and molds are not present in the product.
- The content of cannabinoids like CBD, CBG, CBN, etc. and terpenes are also verified. A Certificate of Analysis is issued for every batch of hemp.
- Those Certificates are always available for review here.
- This strict blueprint for testing ensures our customers know the exact compounds found in every Pharmstrong™ product.
STEP 5: VPPG STANDARDS
- VPPG™, Verified Pure Premium Grade, is a recognition of product quality and purity.
- 100% of our products that are tested for VPPG™ like our oils, capsules and balms have met VPPG™ standards 100% of the time.
- Our commitment to purity standards ensures a superior product.
STEP 6: THE INTERSECTION OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
- A proprietary technology is utilized in our hemp oil softgels and balms to enhance bioavailability and absorption.
- This process makes our formula significantly more bioavailable than oil-based products.
- At Pharmstrong™, we are committed to products and processes that meet only the highest industry standards.
Proprietary and VPPG Certified Process for the Highest Grade CBD
- VPPG, Verified Pure Premium Grade, is recognition of product quality and purity.
- Based on third-party testing, analysis, and GMP practices.
- 100% of products that are tested for VPPG, have met VPPG standards, 100% of the time.
- An uncompromising commitment to purity standards ensures a superior product.
Proprietary Technology for Superior Results
We use a proprietary extraction and purification process. This ensures that all the hemp’s beneficial phytocannabinoids, terpenes, terpenoids and flavonoids are preserved in the oil. The purification also eliminates unwanted compounds while preventing natural molecules from degrading, resulting in the highest quality, broad spectrum hemp oil available. The Pharmstrong™ phytocannabinoid rich hemp oil contains 112 cannabinoids, including CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBN, CBC and THCA. There is also a variety of naturally occurring terpenes and flavonoids. What this means for you, is that Pharmstrong™ broad spectrum products, contain a number of beneficial natural compounds. While CBD on its own offers many health benefits, a growing body of research has shown that a broad spectrum product (a product with other naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes derived from hemp) leads to multiplying benefits, through the entourage effect. Once extracted, the oil is then pressed to separate most of the oil from the plant solids. The oil is then distilled to separate the hemp extract from the food grade ethanol used in the extraction. THC is removed from the oil using a propriety extraction process. This advanced process is expensive but ensures a superior, broad spectrum, THC free product.