Premium Grade CBD Oil in South Carolina
The Palmetto state, often referred to as the “low country,” exudes Southern charm. Year-round, you will find residents sipping sweet tea from their rocking chairs, enjoying the scenery from their front porch. Some residents have a view of soaring Angel Oak trees draped with Spanish Moss, while others view the low-lying, muddy marsh. No matter the view, Southern hospitality, and community spirit are strongly held values in South Carolina. It’s a place where residents take pride in their communities.
Hugging the Atlantic coastline, residents can dip their toes into the ocean and enjoy pristine, sandy beaches year-round as South Carolina boasts 10 months of relatively warm weather. Rich with Old South plantations and Civil War history, there is something for everyone to enjoy. This Southern gem turns strangers into friends and neighbors effortlessly, featuring quaint neighborhoods as well as exciting vacation-style attractions and high-end shopping. And if you’re local to this Southern hotspot and wondering where to buy CBD oil in South Carolina, look no further than the Colorado-based premier CBD retailer: Pharmstrong™.
Delivering the nation’s finest CBD to your door, Pharmstrong™ offers fast-acting long-lasting CBD you can depend on. South Carolina residents know that Colorado is the epicenter of the hemp industry, and Pharmstrong™ is at the heart of it all.
CBD: Versatile and Effective
Most people have heard about CBD from a friend, coworker, or on social media, but not everyone knows exactly what it is or what it’s used for. CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a beneficial compound extracted from hemp and used in numerous health and wellness products on the market today. Because it is so popular, several CBD products are made to address a specific concern and can be used safely on a daily basis as part of a regular wellness routine. For example:
- CBD Oral Dropsare used when a consumer wants a fast-acting CBD product. Using a dropper, consumers measure out their ideal amount and administer it sublingually (under the tongue) for 60 seconds. The CBD absorbs into the microscopic blood vessels under the tongue, delivering the product to your bloodstream faster than through the digestive system, making it an appealing, fast-acting option.
- CBD Softgelsare used when a consumer wants a long-lasting CBD product. Offered in many variations, including CBD Softgels + Melatonin and CBD Softgels + Curcumin, CBD Softgels are pre-measured. They are taken by mouth with a beverage. As the potent CBD oil is released into your bloodstream, it offers dependable, long-lasting benefits you can rely on throughout the day.
- CBD Balmis used when consumers want targeted relief for muscle and joint fatigue. Applied topically, high-quality CBD balms offer penetrating relief to bodily discomforts while also moisturizing the skin. Easy to use on the go, gym enthusiasts often have a CBD Balm or CBD Gel Roller in their bag to maximize their post-workout recovery.
These and many more CBD products are available in stores and online, and new products seemingly emerge daily. Some brands, like Pharmstrong™, take the guesswork out of product pairing by offering intelligently paired CBD Kits, which aim to support customers’ unique needs with products that complement one another. Some of Pharmstrong’s™ most popular CBD Kits include:
- The Starter Kit– This Kit fits seamlessly into your routine, whether you are a CBD beginner or a longtime enthusiast. Our Starter Kit features two of our most highly sought-after products in one convenient package: CBD Oral Drops in Orange Flavor and CBD Softgels in Everyday Formula. These two dynamic products are staples in the everyday lives of CBD lovers across the U.S., and we offer them joined together at a discounted price!
- The Calm Kit– A perfect bundle for anyone juggling multiple commitments or responsibilities, our carefully paired Calm Kit helps tend to your emotional and physical unease, helping settle even the most wound-up minds and fidgety bodies. Featuring our highly potent Natural Mint flavored CBD Oral Drops and our nano-emulsified Everyday Formula CBD Softgels, this combination will have you feeling more relaxed and centered in no time.
- The Sleep Kit– If your sleep routine needs an upgrade, consider adding our Sleep Kit to your evening. You may start getting some of the best sleep of your life when you replace chemical-based sleep solutions with natural ones like the CBD Softgels + Melatonin featured in our Sleep Kit! Combined with our Natural Mint CBD Oral Drops, this kit is nature’s answer to a revitalizing night’s rest!
These are just some of the many Kits we offer, and with so many options at your fingertips, we are certain that there is a Pharmstrong™ CBD product or kit that will fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.
Pharmstrong™: Pure + Potent CBD
Purity and potency are important when it comes to choosing the right CBD product. Organically grown hemp, harvested at the perfect time to protect every beneficial compound, then carefully processed to preserve every wellness-promoting ingredient: that’s what you get when you shop at Pharmstrong™. In addition to following strict farming methods and rigorous, scientifically advanced processing, we take the additional step to remove all unwanted ingredients from our CBD oil, including THC.
We also utilize an unbiased third-party lab as an added layer of quality assurance, verifying the accuracy of our labels. The lab reports show you exactly what’s in the bottle, and also reassures you of what’s not (metals, solvents, pesticides, and THC). You can access the lab results online or by scanning the unique QR code on every bottle.
CBD Q & A
Q: Is CBD different from marijuana?
Yes. Marijuana is a plant, while CBD is a compound. CBD on the market derives from Hemp — marijuana’s cousin plant. CBD is non-psychoactive and is federally legal to buy and consume.
Q: Is it safe to use CBD daily?
Yes. CBD is a natural product you can consume daily with no side effects.
Q: Is it safe to combine oral and topical CBD products?
A: Yes, combining oral and topical CBD products is completely safe and highly encouraged! Combining products allows you to experience an all-inclusive CBD experience, maximizing your benefits with ease. Your orally-administered CBD product will work in your bloodstream to promote homeostasis within your body while your topical CBD product penetrates the skin to offer prompt, targeted support to areas of the body needing extra support. Topical CBD absorbs deeply and acts to minimize muscle and joint discomfort, and can also calm sensitive, bothersome skin.
Q: What’s the difference between full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD?
A: A full-spectrum CBD product is one that contains several beneficial hemp-derived compounds like CBD, CBG, CBN, and more, as well as terpenes, flavonoids, and up to 0.3% THC. THC is the well-known ingredient commonly associated with producing psychoactive side effects, although this trace amount is not believed to produce those side effects.
A broad-spectrum CBD product features a wide array of the same beneficial hemp-derived compounds, terpenes, and flavonoids, with one major difference: Broad-spectrum CBD products do not contain any detectable traces of THC. While both broad-spectrum and full-spectrum products are legal under The 2018 Farm Bill, many consumers prefer not to consume THC, so broad-spectrum products are an attractive option. At Pharmstrong™, we sell both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD for your comfort and peace of mind.
Q: What’s the Entourage Effect?
A: The entourage effect is a theory claiming that cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBN, and more, as well as terpenes, flavonoids are more effective and deliver better when combined instead of taking a pure compound.
Q: Is Hemp Seed Oil the Same as CBD Oil?
A: No. Hemp Seed Oil is made from cold-pressing hemp seeds that don’t contain CBD or THC.
Q: How often Should I take CBD?
A: You can take CBD several times per day, depending on your daily dose and goals. Regardless of the product type, you can’t overdose on CBD.
Q: Can I fail Drug Tests Because of CBD?
CBD is federally legal. Drug tests detect THC levels in the body. The legally allowed amount of THC 0.3% will not show up on a drug test. However, mislabeled products on the market may contain more than the allowed amount of the psychoactive compound. To avoid unwanted consequences, use products that have been third-party lab tested, and the results indicate the product is Farm-Bill compliant.
Three Ways to Shop!
At Pharmstrong™, we realize the far-reaching benefits one can experience when they incorporate premium quality CBD into their lives. We aim to make it easy and convenient for our family of customers to reap the unparalleled benefits of our products! So, if you’re wondering where to buy CBD in South Carolina, rest assured you can shop Pharmstrong’s™ wide selection of cutting-edge products and have them shipped directly to your door:
- Online 24/7
- By calling 866-399-5371
Of course, if you’re in the local area, we encourage you to stop into our Breckenridge, Colorado shop and meet us in person! If not, don’t worry – you can still get to know us online and contact us directly if you have questions or would like a personalized recommendation. We will be thrilled to speak with you and partner with you on your journey toward increased vitality and wellness! As a bonus, when you order online or over the phone, we will ship all of our CBD Kits and orders over $75 for free as a way to thank you for trusting us with your wellness goals.
We hope to hear from you soon!